Canada is a beautiful North American country. In the south, it is stretching from the U.S and in the north, to the Arctic Circle. Canada is rich in a number of major cities, including massive Toronto, west coast film centre Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, and capital city Ottawa. The particular place is involved with wonderful tourist spots. Canada is a place of natural beauty and vast distances. A large number of visitors visit Canada every year for working, academic, and holiday purposes.
The visa canada working holiday is considered as a program that is also called International Experience Canada (IEC). Every year, it is associated with a quota that is agreed between the particular participating countries. It helps to regulate the number of Canadian working holiday visas’ availability. If an individual is considered as an accepted candidate, then this will allow you to travel, live, and work in the particular country for the time-frame of 12 months.
Some Important Points
You must read all the relevant information and associated links very carefully. If any sort of error(s) happens at the time of applying for the particular visa, then it can be involved with certain cost or delay in individual’s immigration to Canada.
If an individual wants to make the most of the particular visa in Canada, then the below points are important for him/her:
- From where to purchase the appropriate travel insurance for Canada(It is must getting the appropriate visa in Canada).
- You must learn how to find out the resume format as well as how to rewrite your CV in Canada.
- You must carefully read the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) for the particular process of the IEC Canada visa process.
Important for the Canadian IEC – Quota Places
In the last year, the working holiday canada visa spaces (for both the UK and Ireland) were sold out very quickly. So, it is a crucial matter for getting prepared as soon as possible when the respective program opens. The Visa First team is involved with the experienced visa professionals, who will properly take care of the particular paperwork that is associated with an individual’s Canadian Working Holiday visa starting from informing the respective individual when the particular program is about to be open and assisting you in getting prepared for your IEC application as well as complete the particular processing of your CIC work permit.
Who can Apply?
This visa allows individuals from different countries under the age of 35 years for working in Canada (for a temporary time-frame) of one or two years. The Citizens of the participating countries can now start for creating their 2017 profile.
The crucial requirements are specified as follows:
- Holding a passport from an eligible country.
- Age limit:The persons should be of 18-30 years inclusive at the time that person’s application is received (up to 35 for Ireland citizens).
- Clean criminal record: An individual’s criminal history for any serious crimes, convictions, or restrictions to enter the foreign countries will be checked by the Canadian Immigration Authority.
- Provide proof of sufficient funds(C$2,500): The respective proof should be provided for the sufficient funds (C$2,500) for supporting your stay in this country.
You will be required to go through the medical examinations (additional) if you are willing to work in the occupations related to childcare, health services field or teaching in primary or secondary school.